Saima Larik has joined BNBWU as an English Lecturer in Department of Linguistics & Human Sciences since September 2020. She is a PhD Research Scholar (English Literature) at Institute of English Language & Literature, University of Sind, Jamshoro. Her research interests include literary theories and their applications, Stylistics, Feminism, American Literature and confessional poetry. Furthermore, she has attended many workshops, training programs, conferences and symposiums.
Achievements / Awards
1. Awarded with 'Certificate of Completion' for Professional Development 8-Week Course 'Fundamentals of Online Language Teaching', sponsored by RELO at the U.S. Embassy Islamabad under the OPEN Pakistan Program on 26th March 2021.
2. Awarded with ‘Certificate of Appreciation’ from Govt. of Sindh College Education Department Karachi for contributing to the YouTube Channel ‘Sindh College Lectures’ on 20 th April 2020.
3. Awarded with shield in “3 rd MEHAK WOMEN EXCELLENCE AWARD 2016”, organized by (MEHAK) Mankind’s Education and Health Association Khairpur, Sindh, Pakistan.
4. Awarded with shield as Youth Speaker in “The Debaters’ Club” and “Teenagers’ Educational Counseling Conference, 2015”, THE ULTIMATE ASSOCIATES.
5. Awarded with shield & certificate on “Golden Jubilee Ceremony”, held at Govt. Girls’ Degree College Larkana (February 2014).