1. In an effort to tend to the physical well-being of individuals at BNBWU, the university offers an extensive range of modern sports facilities to its students and employees. The society is established to control all related activities.
2. At its initial stage, BNBWU Sukkur setups an indoor sports room which consists of Table Tennis, Ludo, Carrom and Chess. The university is also planning to provide outdoor sports facilities.
3. The aim of the society is to develop a youth with health by generating physical and mental energy that can be transformed into action, creativity, and innovation as healthy people are able to contribute to improving society by bringing that energy to their families, schools or workplaces.
- To encourage students to participate in extra-curricular activities along with curricular.
- To build up the stamina of students.
- To maintain the physical & mental health.
- To provide opportunity to women to prove themselves in physical activities.