Miss Lubna Naz, did her Master in Science (MS) in Applied Mathematics in 2019 from the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering, Science and Technology, Nawabshah, Sindh, Pakistan. Her theses titled was “On effect of septic nonlinearity on the investigation of Duffing oscillator”. Miss. Lubna is currently working as a lecturer in the Department of Natural Science, the Begum Nusrat Bhutto (BNB) Women University, Sukkur. Miss. Lubna completed her BS in the year 2016 from the Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering, Science and Technology, Nawabshah. Her research field of interest is nonlinear dynamics and chaos, continuous mechanics and partial differential equations. She has conducted many workshops, training programs and conferences at Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Shaheed Benazirabad.
Achievements / Awards
1. Awarded with Certificate for participating Professional Capacity Building Program Indigenous on campus training at SBBU,SBA.
2. Awarded with Certificate for Participating The Second National conference on Recent Advances in Pure and Applied Mathematics (RAPAM’19) 18-19 December 2019 held at Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering Science and Technology Nawabshah.
3. Awarded with Certificate of Focal person in Sport at Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Shaheed Benazirabad.
4. Awarded with Certificate for Participating the sport team in Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering Science and Technology Nawabshah.
5. Awarded HEC merit-based scholarship for the study of the bachelor's degree.
6. Got Cash Price by securing the 2nd Position in Bachelor’s Degree from the department of Mathematics Quest Nawabshah.
7. Awarded with Shield from Al Mustafa Welfare Nawabshah by securing 1st in overall Nawabshah District under FSC in 2008 held at Al Mustafa welfare Society.
|M.S||Quaid e Awam university Engineering Science and technology||Applied Mathematics||2019|
|B.S||Quaid e Awam university Engineering Science and technology.||Mathematics||2016|
|B.Com||University of Sindh||Accounting||2012|